The Mueller Family

The Mueller Family

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ward Camp Out



Feb. 29th-March 1st we had our annual Plantation Ward camp out (church group). We couldn't of asked for better weather. Despite a little rain earlier that day we had to wear light coats that night. Everyone had a blast. Unfortunately, Hayden & I sleep at home that night, not because I didn't want to camp but because Hayden was getting over a cold. It's the truth!


Hayden having a blast stealing the football.


Little did Hayden know that he would be tackled by Joshua Green. Hayden continued this most of the morning and had a blast.


Jared, Brendan, Evan & Steve Frahm tending the fire (playing with it).


Jared a.k.a. PYRO warming himself up the following morning. This has always been on of Jared's most favorite things to do. He loves it so much later that day when we got home from the camp out I found out that he was playing with matches in the front of our community. He was reprimanded and grounded for a few days.


Jared getting ready to cook is first tinfoil dinner. This was one of his requirements that he had to pass as a 11 year old scout. It really turned out great. Yumm!









5 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Hey!!! I just found your blog through the Kebker's!!! I am sad we missed the ward fun (although we never attended the camp out...) I love the pictures of the eclipse!!! Amazing!!!

Eric & Laura said...

Heather,
Our blog is: http://elkebker.blogspot.com/
you're welcome to visit our crazy ramblings anytime!

Steve Frahm said...

Excellent blog, Heather! The pictures are great and you use them well to tell your story.

Debra said...

Hi Heather! It has been a LONG time. We have moved a lot for Michael's career. I think (HOPE, PRAY, etc..) that we are settled now. We have lived in Davie (and 2 oither cities in South FL), Washington DC, Tampa, Fargo, North Dakota and now the Quad Cities (Davenport, Iowa.. about 3 hrs west of Chicago).

It does not seem like 13 yrs that you two have been married!! It went so fast! Michael and I will celebrate our 10th anniversary in May of this year.

Yep, I have 5 kids. Can you believe it? I am still in shock! LOL The twins kind of rocked our world... A LOT. We were finished having kids (our plan) and a month before Michael's scheduled surgery to officially end that era of our marriage, I ended up pregnant and with identical twins. It has been a hard road. They are my most active kids yet. The two of them think things up that my singletons never did. Right now I am still in survival mode. :-)
Well I better get going. The kids are sleeping and I am pretty exhausted. Michael is cleaning up the demolition that the kids did to the house today. Some days it is easier to send them to bed and for him and I to clean it all up. We are on day 2 of a 2 week Spring Break.
Take care!!
And welcome to the blogging world! If you ever wanted you can turn your blog into a book for your kids, family, etc.. This is my way of doing "journalling" and "family history". LMK and I can find the website for you!

TTYL! debra

Niki said...

Oh man, I loved those ward campouts! It would be worth a visit back there just to hang out with everyone and the raccoons again!