The Mueller Family

The Mueller Family

Friday, September 17, 2010

Ok!! 2nd try at this blog....

Ok, I know it's been about 2 years since the last time I updated my blog! There is no excuse for not doing it, not to mention all I hear when I comes to my Blog is "Heather, when are you going to update your blog?' or " I'm so tired of seeing your kitchen update, please change it" These are all valued reasons why I need to get going. So, I'm going to try this blog this again, I'm not going to promise that I will be very good at it but if I seem to slack off PLEASE, PLEASE HARASSE me.
Ok, so here we go.............

3 comments:

Heather said...

Forgive me if things are all over the place trying to figure this blog thing out all over again & I'm not really good with adding multiple pictures as well.

Stephanie Black said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad. I love seeing pictures and stories of your family. Now you better not slack this time around!!! :)

Eric & Laura said...

I'm so glad you updated! It's so fun to be able to catch up on you!